- Under Environments, you will find a list of all available environments. The default environment name is Sandbox.
- You can add a new environment by clicking on + icon under the Environments section.
If you are unable to create new Environments or your blugento account is not having any permissions then you have to contact to blugento support team.
- When you will create a New Environment, it contains various inputs that are required to create it.
To set up a new environment in blugento shop factory, and fill out the following fields:
|Type||There is only one type is available to create an environment which is docker.|
|Driver||Two driver options are available to select for the environment.|
- Generic: In this option, you can add your own SSH server login details.
- EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) provides scalable computing capacity in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
|Label||You can add any Label (name) which you want for your environment.|
|Team||The administrator of each blugento account will create some teams or you will be part of some a team to create an environment in blugento.|
|Account||Account is optional to fill.|
|DNS provider||DNS provider is mandatory to choose from the provided list. You need to contact to administrator to add your custom DNS provider in the list.|
Setup Driver settings
What is Amazon EC2?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) provides scalable computing capacity in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Using Amazon EC2 eliminates your need to invest in hardware up front, so you can develop and deploy applications faster. You can use Amazon EC2 to launch as many or as few virtual servers as you need, configure security and networking, and manage storage. Amazon EC2 enables you to scale up or down to handle changes in requirements or spikes in popularity, reducing your need to forecast traffic.